Friday, April 10, 2009

Exam Fever!!!!!

This title is perfectly true to this post as I really got highest fever(not to mention it as high fever as it was far worse than that). On the second day of my annual exams, on the eve of my hindi paper, I got severe fever and had to visit the hospital for a bi....g injection. It was a total horrid experience, not that I had to bear a biiig injection, only because I couldnot study as much as I had planned. This fever continued whole four days and my hopes for the rank are lost. I am lucky that I won't be here for the results. But I would certainly feel a bit uneasy as I've always worked hard for exams and this time I donot feel that my efforts were satisfactory. But, still hopes aren't lost. My exams went well and now I am enjoying my vacations. I am going to close this chapter and forget about it. Now its the time for masti and fun and lots of blogging and rocking.
*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment