Wednesday, April 24, 2013

La la land machine!!

Seriously, when mom ordered me to write something, half side of my brain was snoozing heavily while the other half was dead alert! Now that's what I call "boredom"! You'll feel like doing something, but you end up not doing it at all. So, when this tug of war takes place in the battlefield called BrAiN, i.e when I am bored, I practically perform "simple harmonic motion" in the common passage of my home which connects the kitchen, the living room and the bathroom. Now I guess that order makes sense to you.
NOw, my home is like a group of 3 territories.With mom and dad trying to protect their territories from me and with me trying to invade both of them and becoming "alexander the great", we truly thrive in medieval age! While walking to and fro across the no man's land, if i accidently run into mom or dad, i'l be thrown back into my own territory. This happens till around 10 o clock and after that, when everyone is too sleepy to do anything, I get back to "feeling bored" like a free bird.
With the excuse of giving mum (whose btw lying down and watching tv or reading a book peacefully) a tight huggie, I go and place my head over her cushion soft tummy, trying to hear digestion noises.. annoying her to the extreme level. I do ridiculously kiddish activities like playing peek a boo with daddy, or staging a rock concert in the bathroom, or talking with my teddy bear, and giving a facial to my barbie dolls. MOm would be like, " Do you think you are a baby? Or are you trying to project yourself as cute? " And I would be like " Go away ! Dont disturb my teddy! He's sleeping." So this was the "baby phase" of my boredom. In the teenage phase of my boredom, I behave like a drama queen. I listen to emotional music, wash my face like a million times, cut my nails to perfection, brush my hair till it shines, keep segregating my creams, lipglosses and eye liners, though I never seem to use them, argue with mum and dad and bore my friends over the phone. And dad would be like " IF you wash your face so much and get obssessed with beauty, you'll end up looking like a monkey queen!"  ANd i'd say " I already look like a monkey queen dadzeee!! Tell me, I have no marks on my face today right?" And daddy says, "Umm... I cant tell.. There are a few on your left cheek.." Seeing my face drooping down, he'll say " What is this? Go and study! You wanna look like katrina kaif or what?" And before he bursts into another of his long lectures, I rush out to search for something else that's unworthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment