Monday, October 12, 2009

Time runs so fast


It wasn't long before I wrote about my 7th grade final exams and now I am sitting over here, enjoying, after completeing my 8th grade half yearly examinations. It wasn't long before I was sitting on my bed wishing for holidays and freedom from exams and now its all over. I have completed my holidays and half yearly exams for the next grade. This span of time seems too short for me. I don't exactly know why it is but maybe it's because time crosses its usual speed limits when you are happy and spend you time usefully. It just seems like it was only yesterday when I sat on my bed and moaned and groaned for the exams to finish off. At that time I had wished if I could fast forward time and move on to blissful holidays. But now, I feel like rewinding time and go back to those lovely days when I flew to my uncle's place and enjoyed with everyone. I badly wish if I could treasure these precious moments and never allow them to end! But this is not the first time. This happens with me every time. Only when I am having loads of fun and never want some moments to to perish.......... (bang)... they perish away. I wish if I had a net to catch them, a fevicol to glue them right there or a magnet to attract them . But i realised that these things were not easily available astime cannot be frozen at any temparature. Man has crossed almost every ocean but can never cross the ocean of time. Well, till yesterday I was supporting this thought that time is rushing past us but may be I had forgotten that we humans had coached time. Whenever we have much time with us, we either use it or waste it. As it is rightly said that "Good and Bad days have to end some time! I guess I'll have to showcase some of my so precious moments in my mind and never let them melt away!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow...you are just in the 8th grade??? Enjoy life...school days are the best :)

    http://homecooked.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete