Monday, December 14, 2009

The hilarious encounter


After I complete this post, you might come to know how I waste my afternoons. Today afternoon, I came back from school, barged into the house, immediately started shouting some songs and went to wash my hands. And then I got the shock of my life. By god!!!!!!! THERE WAS A BIIIIIG COCKROACH ! YA YA !!! A BIIIIG dead COCKROACH!!!! Immediately I began screaming madly. i phoned daddy and then I phoned mummy and kept on wailing. Then, i felt quite brave. I said to myself "Chill Geet... just a dead cockroach ..." Then I went and switched on the Tv 's main switch , but there was a power cut. This was too much for me. I controlled myself and went to the kitchen. And ...... another cockroach there!! "yuck", I screamed and rang up mummy and daddy and told them that another cockroach was lingering past my food and that power was cut (feeling frustrated). I swore not to eat food. Worried, mummy and daddy started giving instructions to kill the cockroach but I remained obstinate. An hour later, I discovered that the cockroach in the kitchen had commited suicide in our kitchen sink and the "dead cockroach" in the wash basin had woken up when I had turned on the tap to wash my hands. I was about to run away from there again and phone mummy and daddy again when a thought struck me " What if I kill the pest of a cockroach and get rid of it. It'll make papa believe that I am a little brave. Maybe just a little..." And then, I made up my mind to tackle the six legged pest alone. I began singing "aa dekhe zara, kisme kitna hai dum...." . I turned on the tap in top speed and tried to drown the stupid cockroach but every time water drained out , it began to crawl out again. I tried out several times but I was no good. It was obstinate too. Just like the stupid itsy bitsy spider. Why are pests so wacky? I kept the tap open and the cockroach kept swimming. It was a fabulous swimmer, i must say. If it would have been my friend I would have enquired about its coach. So finally.... I climbed up a chair and took the pest killer spray and sprayed it on. And it died. I gave my victorious laughter. "wah ha ha ha ha!!!!!" And I boasted a great deal about it to daddy and mummy.Now , after 5 hrs, when I think of what I did, I realise, HOW SILLY I GET SOMETIMES! It's still in the wash basin. Poor soul ..... or was it really ????

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you finally got the courage to go for it! Way to go girl! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you had quite an adventure right at home ;)

    homecooked.wordpress.com

    PS: BTW cant comment with the wordpress account.

    ReplyDelete