Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Being artistic all over again...........


Yo!! Hols are here!! It means 2 weeks of freedom and then back to boring school again! Well , I try to forget about it and don't bother to remember the date, but sometimes , it becomers a bit difficult. So, to cheer myself up, as usual I took up some crafty projects and you know what , my craft for hols is...... "knitting"!!! It's something I wanted to learn since I began watching Baby Looney tunes in which the granny used to knit a blankie for baby "Sylvester"(in almost every episode)....
I love being artistic now and then and hols seem the best time to be. for instance, last hols, I took up emboss painting and glass painting project and last to last hols, I took up a stich kit project. The reason why i chose knitting was mainly, fulfilling my wish to make something out of my own hands and when I see my first project ,I feel immensely proud of it. It's not perfect... but it's my own work and I made it with my own hands. I thank M auntie for teaching me how to knit and help me fulfilling my dream! (photos of my projects, are coming soon)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! good for you! I will send you some links on how to make those pretty bows and you can get creative with them...I am waiting for the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u V akka! the links were fantastic! I n mom luved them . I am gonna try the cute headband beanie when I learn crochet .

    ReplyDelete