Friday, March 12, 2010

Break time!Blog time!

I am finally giving myself a short break after nine days of frenzied struggle with my books. I know, I oughtn't sit here when I have one more exam left, i.e science. But that's just after two days. I think I really need a tiny break after I have been deprived of this since nine days. Just after two days, I am gonna be freeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And I am thoroughly excited about it. As usual,I have been forbidden to watch TV or read books but surely I can blog. I 've been trying to take some online guitar lessons but the snail pace internet at home frustrates me. It's taking a long time just for the video to buffer so I am trying to soften this frustration by blogging a bit. After taking a short lesson, I am massaging the deep marks of guitar strings on my hands by typing. I think I gotta hang up coz my masala dosa is getting cold and surely I can see mummy's symptoms of getting mad at me!!!
At last, I promise to blog more after 15th. So !stay tuned! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment