Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's my own flavor


A fresh new morning, a hot cup of energizing Bournvita, a cold bubble bath and the same old routine. At the beginning of the day, some say “Hope today turns out really productive” but most of the others say “Here comes another boring day…….” But, it’s rather unusual that such thoughts never seem to run through me. Why? Because that’s what I am. I am completely different or should I say ‘I turn out completely different.’ Like everyone else, even I get easily inspired by things and start with others’ styles but as I slowly reach towards the end, it turns out quite different. It becomes my own, my original. Well, what’s the use of the same worn and torn out ideas? But some people never seem to understand this. They feel lazy to try out something new. Like, for instance, at the library (the treasure house of every school), I am never found close to any particular locker. I keep on my wild hunt for something new, a book whose pages are very less flipped by, crisp and clear. In contrast to my versatility, my best friend wants to set up a record of finishing up the whole “Secret Seven” series. It’s not that she isn’t versatile but it is just that our categories differ. To try out something different, if we both exchange our shoes for a day, we both know what the consequences would be like. They would be a total mess and we’ll just end up in discomfort. It’s just that we need to be who we are. So, fill your own colours, set up you own musical theme, dance to your own beats, try out those new spices and begin a marathon for your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment