Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yawns.....

My holidays went pretty well but as usual, I did nothing "productive", as mom calls it. I can see, as the days are passing , I am getting more and more moody. Like, one sunny afternoon, I take up my paint box in high spirits, but in a few minutes, I just forget everything and begin doodling out something on the paper, spilling paint all over. It's just that I've changed so much. And I can't help it. At the beginning of my hols, I was such a cheerful, sincere and fun loving girl who used to get up at 7.30 every morining, and get her hair plaited by her mom and now, I seem such an unruly girl who gets up not earlier than 10 am, doesn't step out of the house in the fresh air, watches tv the whole day, has put on a lot of weight and has got her hair look not more than a sparrow's nest. And YEAH! That's me. I feel ashamed of myself and even as I am typing all this, I wish I could knock some sense into myself. It's not that I am different from all other children of my age... But, it's not a good thing either. I tried to change a bit, in between and got mom to wake me up earlier and plait my hair. But after two days, she got bored of it and I turned over to my old lazy routine. I wish I could have been a bit more active during those days.... But now, there's no time to get active. I just feel the days getting shorter and shorter. It's like I get up , have my breakfast, study a bit, watch some tv and run off to tution. Then I come back and get a power nap, study, have dinner, update my diary and sleep off. This was all about routine that has finally got fixed up but I need to become the cheerful "me" again :)

2 comments: