Friday, September 17, 2010

The GNO!!!!


What else could I have more than triple fun in a triple day holiday? It is Ganeshotsav and I've just come out of 3 days full of fun. It's such a long time since I've stepped out of Tarapur as I am always busy attending tution the whole week, not even excluding Sunday. I am kind of shouldering a lot of pressure and am getting a pretty tough time at school. But thanks to Ganpati Bappa, I got 3 days free. This time I visited my cousin's place, Thane. Well, she's my third cousin. that is ..... My grandfather's mother's brother's daughter's son's daughter. We are long related sisters but the most closest. We always have a great time together since our tastes match so much. But it's probably the first time I had so much fun (and of course been so naughty). Just as I entered in, we both started over. We started chatting about barbies, school, our favorite shows and finally ended with spooky stories. And her spooky stories are really amusing. I'll just narrate the one about the big tree opposite to her sit out. She began,"25 years ago, a man was killed and thrown over the branches of this tree. But this was the time when our apartment was still under construction. Every night, still if you are awake at 12 o clock, you could hear noises and a man standing over there with an axe and blood smeared all over his face. And 10 years ago, at 12 am our watchman heard some noises from this tree. He heard something fall down from it and rushed over there . But then he disappeared that night. The next day morning, people saw something hanging from the tree. And it was the watchman, lying unconscious." She scared the hell out of me and then laughed and said the it was just a joke. It was really cool. And then we played kitchen champion. After our mummies had vacated out the kitchen, we started making baked stuff potatoes on microwave.That's the pic above. It's the first time I've cooked something on microwave. It was more of eating more than cooking. Half of the gravy went in our tummies. We took nearly one and a half hours and finally ended up with a yummy snack. And coming to the scores we got a ten on ten score. But when we were just sitting bored in the evening, we got an "Eureka" idea. Now what else could be better than a MIDNIGHT FEAST watching Jonas on Disney???? Well, we both adore the show and it was telecasted only at 12 am. So we shopped for our goodies and went out for dinner with our mummies. Stupendous, wasn't it?? A super duper dinner with noodles and manchao soup. For the midnight feast, we got huge packets of kurkure, hippo, frooti and orbit. We began at ten and ended up at 1: 30 in the morning.But unfortunately missed Jonas as Disney was showing Champions League. We were frustrated but then we saw "Charlie's Angles final throttle" and went to bed. I still cannot remember a day when I've done so much altogether. It's because we both love being together and we're best buddies!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment