Saturday, October 9, 2010

The mega update

I know that I am actually getting insincere towards blogging. Just one of my "moods". Well, I've talked about it too often, I suppose. But coming to the update, I've completed Half - Yearly exams. I was so hoping that the stress wears off as soon as possible. But the main reason behind it was that I had had got a stupendous "Dhoom 2" experience just 3 days before the exams. It was the first time for me. I turned the keys, kicked up and gave a throttle. And off I was, speeding away round the park. Riding a scooty felt like a dream and the dream wouldn't fade away in just a day. It dragged on with me until my exams got over and I rode it over again. Mom's particularly not sure whether I'll be able to drive it properly following the traffic rules. So, she didn't allow me to ride it during exams. She actually didn't want me to break my teeth and miss exams. But yesterday, I proved it that I could drive scooty like a professional does( at least I felt so). I rode about for an hour when papa came chasing me on his bike and told me , "That's enough for today. The scooty is not gonna run away anywhere." Well, my next semester begins on Monday as the "mean" people couldn't afford a week's holiday. I've just got 1 and a half days left to enjoy and then, on Monday, my marks would be revealed and I don't know whether I am gonna laugh or weep. So i need to plan out something cool for the weekend. Well, Navratri is here and I think that I am going to play Garbha and dandiya. We have got many decorated grounds here. The coolest thing about Navratri is the "golu" tradition, i.e lovely toys arranged in steps (that's how I define it). It's a pity that we don't keep a golu at our home. But I love visiting people who have got golu at their home. So, this really a delightful Indian festival especially because of sweet delicacies made at home. So the festival season has finally begun. I am just looking forward to Diwali next. Hope I start blogging more often. At least once a week. But I just end up breaking my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment