Sunday, October 16, 2011

???????

School's brimming with activity... co - curricular sessons, housewise competions, sports day along with assignments, homework, tests, and the best of all...... picnic. It's the last term when these activities add up to your already existing long list. Really, being a 10th standard girl is something different! It's like nothing is ever dull at all. Either it's too exciting or or its too frustrating. But it can never be boring. Taking my case, for example, being a house captain, collecting lists, thinking about group act ideas, chatting with my friends, going to tution, studying(rarely), completing HW, playing and having fun takes up most of the time of my day. I love being cheeerful, avoiding things that upset my mood as my mood is most precious to me. I forget things in a microsecond. And when I make up my mind that I would be more careful the next time, I just end up forgetting to remember. But I like this mess... I like eating food but I don't want to be fat. I want to study well - before the exams but its more effective only one day before. I hate eating tablets but I want to be strong. I make every problem solutionless. I mean, people using try to solve things right away. What's the kick in it? I like complicating it more and then solving it. That's what's called an acheivement. Every day is huge..... yet so small. Things come, things go... The only thing that is never constant is.... me. My velocity of thinking changes, my mood changes, my habits irritate others, my insincerety drives people mad, but I am me and I always will be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment