Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Get set cook!!

Being a foodie, I love cooking what I love eating.. And today finally I took up the knife n spatula and went all "Peel! Chop! Fry!".. Guess I got a "thing" for this summer too.. Maybe.. possibly cooking is going to be my hobby this summer.. Like it was knitting last summer and painting before that and dancing even before that.. But all my previous summer hobbies ended with the heat.. But I guess, this is going to last for some more time since I'm not able to imagine myself getting bored of food! So, my hobby trainer is mom ( finally gave her the honour!) and I started with CHINESE.. Mouth watering n slurppppp.....
As the aroma of spring onions and capsicums spread across the kitchen, I couldn't resist myself from licking the spatula. But then I stopped myself and went for simming the gas instead... After about sum fifteen minutes of stirring n adding spices, my yummy dinner got ready....topped it with some stuff and presented it before "Head Of Home Kitchen" ... Finally grabbed the words of appreciation greedily and clicked the pic of my "art"..

No comments:

Post a Comment