Monday, March 26, 2012

Fainting

I switched on the light and looked into the mirror.. carefully removed my specs.. I could see that my left eye was red.. it did hurt a bit when my eye lid flicked past by... but just a throbbing..no need to mope over it. So I just turned on the tap and splashed some water over my face...It felt cool and soothing..
The clock showed 12:04 and I decided turn off the lights. Walking slowly, finding the way to the bed I hit against the chair and landed directly into the bed... I found every muscle of mine settling down into the soft mattress..Unable to move an inch, I took a deep breath and struggled to break down the friction. But my body didn't respond to my mind and I felt too tired to show any reflex.. Somehow I convinced my mind and opened my eyes with a start.. I clutched at my hair struggling to remember what happened...lost my conscious, I realised.. That moment someone switched on the light.. It was dad, I guess.. I could feel the light illuminating the grey patches before my eyes... In the dark, they'd got camouflaged but now they could be seen clearly... Immediately I shut my eyes and said " huhhh... shhh" and waited for the patches to vanish way... Meanwhile, dad switched the lights off again... Finding relief, my head thumped into the pillow and my muscles refused to budge for 1 solid hour....

No comments:

Post a Comment