Monday, May 20, 2013

Reaching the toenail of picasso

OKay so I started sketching again.. Summer has kicked in, holidays and heat cause my body to expand automatically and the latter drives my mum crazy. So, to avoid the "ulimate destruction of prospects of productivity" due to my lazing and lolling around.. I started sketching. SO, here's an attempt I made to draw myself. Well, one of the few flaws I can point out is that my face has come out looking chubby... least ironically, I must say.. given to the fact that my recent blowup due to excessive eating and scarcity of exercise "might" have caused some ''whispers on the street"... Yaya, and though mum does agree to the fact that my potrait is a tinge more chubbier that me, she's all "good, that you've finally not decided to overlook your baby fat and brought it out so beautifully in your potrait! Proud of you darling! bla bla bla" Okay so, I am wavering from the point. My point is, I had a lot of fun doing this thing. I made my mum burst with exhilaration and pride! And for the first time, my dad did appreciate my efforts without hesitation and picking out faults. SO, I am looking forward to boasting more about it! So, there goes my pic.. and ya, thanks to the scanner, I got only 3 by 4th of the pic and some of the pencil strokes turned out look like dirt.... but they're not... and also I look a bit like voldemort.. so, its pretty satsfactory as a soft copy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment