Monday, October 14, 2013

Monkey business

I am bloating by the hour and I swear I can feel it. When two steps and a whirl, make you pant like hell and send your heart racing, you are in big trouble! All I wanted was to immerse myself in the full speed rhythm  and shake a leg or two. But thanks to my excellent appetite that seems to have heightened across the borderline, I shove in way more calories than usual. And I can say, I've put up a few pounds that surely don't help when you wanna dance. This is super ironic since I do not possess a sweet tooth at all! Let alone a sweet tooth, I don't have a sweet nerve in my body! The sight of sugar induces nausea. Yet, I can manage to expand by eating oil lathered spicy curries and flat breads loaded with carbs. Gosh! Just thinking about it makes me gulp in shame.
It's not that I feel hungry continuously, nor it is that it's some random "boredom" munching! "You are a monkey!", says dad. A monkey eats for pleasure.. It never realizes when its capacity is off the line. It frantically risks its life unknowingly, in the process of running towards never-ending satisfaction. I pity myself on account of showing these signs of reverse evolution. It's like everything in my life has suddenly begun revolving around food. I daydream about sitting on a throne of a sliced bun, in a kingdom of gravy boats floating in schezwan rivers. The subjects in my "mirchi" kingdom present me with aloo parathas and chola baturas! In my kingdom, apples, oranges and sugary dishes are fed to livestock. So, you know, it clearly shows why it is an issue worth worrying!
One can't say I have a heavy set frame. But it's not slender either. So, my face is on the verge of getting all pudgy and pasty.. And the sweet little mrf tyres residing on my hip already unbalance my weight considerably , hindering my occasional little "boogie dances".But though it's high time I pay heed to mum's anxious remarks with regard to my blowup, I badly want some more monkey time! Whose gonna let me compete for Miss World  anyway? Lemme grab some delicacies instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment